Campaign Activation Launch with Impact: Bloggers Brunch
Want to know exactly what results other brands just like yours generate as a direct result of participating in Australia’s Premier Influencer Marketing Event? Read on for some examples of outcomes. OUTSTANDING fanfare and superior results!
Brands choose this solution for many/any of the following reasons:
• They need a grassroots marketing solution that will help them build brand equity or launch/amplify a campaign message asap
• Trialling products in person is crucial way of demonstrating the effectiveness of their product/brand because it heightens advocacy and converts sales
• Companies don’t have time to identify and start the relationships with the most well aligned, pre-screened and informed influencers – they want this part done for them, and done well
• They know that their online reviews, the catalyst to success, are so much more powerful when produced by advocates that truly know, like and trust the brand; a result from actually getting to know one another better. But who has the time?
• They don’t have the resources or budget to arrange an influencer event of this magnitude
• They know that face-to-face meetings is 34 times more powerful way of building rapport and advocacy, rather than sending emails/dm’s hoping for cut through but they are time poor, so need an efficient way of doing this.
• A 3 hour event. What better way than to spend 3 hours with 50 consumers who reach 2 Million of your potential customers? It’s the 80/20 rule – only better. • Top Quality Influencer Referrals: Minimum of 50 Guests with 1 Million followers; Greater reach than morning TV • Pre-Qualified Campaign Interest, Secured in Advance from Influencers Ready To Go • Pre-Organised 1-on-1 Meeting Times with High Profile Promotional Partners • Fast Results! Live Social Coverage at the Event and Beyond • Pre-Event Training to Maximise and Leverage Brand Success • Uncluttered environment. 14 Great Brands in the spotlight (Strictly no competitors) • Access to today’s Mums: 80% of influencers are Gen Y! • More advocates = More buyers. Unique Hero Advocacy Rating Score for every single brand demonstrates a MASSIVE increase brand sentiment and purchasing intent! • The new way to market to Mums; The only platform that merges the nurture the intimacy of consumer interface with the instant reach and power of social.
In just 3 hours brands built brand awareness and establish powerful relationships with key promotional partners.
On average, brands secure campaigns with 20-30 influencers, to deliver multiple pieces of content each, valued at over $30,000! With many brands producing much more.
90% of brands who participate rebook!
HUNDREDS of success stories from all product categories. A few examples of outcomes below:
1. Attract Powerful Advocates:
Protect a bed personally educated 75 influencers, via in-person 1 on 1 educational sessions. During these meetings, influencers learnt about the product, the range, saw the impressive benefits of the product and had the opportunity to have a 2-way conversation with brand representatives. Enough content delivered to fill a 6 month promotional calendar
“I give Mumpower 10 out of 10” – David, Protect-a-Bed Founder (Booked 5 Times!)
2. Generate Outstanding Customer Reach:
Collectively, these esteemed influencers reach out to Millions of readers via their social communities. (FYI –2.2 Million people watch the AFL Grand Final).
Mustela enjoyed 60 meetings, with 30 partnerships already underway as a result. The reach of confirmed collaborators is 750, 000. Plus, 52 Stories published immediately.
“We’ve done baby shows. We’ve done baby fairs. We’ve done EVERYTHING THIS is the best thing we’ve ever done. Each time we do event we get more exposure” (Booked 3 times)
3. Secure More Successful Customer Experiences:
Happy Hair Brush produced hundreds of powerful, emotive, descriptive user-generated content. This is made up of: reviews, videos, testimonials, stories, posts explaining the product benefits. Unrivalled amount of publicity and genuine user experience! This media coverage is worth over $100,000 and resulted in 10 x the ROI in sales.
“The BEST thing for my company’s rapid growth. Overall this has been a massive boost and I can think more highly of you.”
Over the 5 years Smash has participated, Influencers are surveyed both before and after meeting to identify and measure the direct result of meeting Smash in person, experiencing the brand and establishing a brand relationship. On a scale of 1-4 influencers rated brand sentiment, advocacy, purchasing intent. In addition to facilitating hundred of influencer relationships for Smash, Hero Advocacy Results demonstrate consistently outstanding and an improved scores.
”Any brand who wants to be successful needs to get on board, or be left behind.” (booked 6 times)
5. More Influential Buyers = More Powerful Advocates:
Moose Toys has heightened engagement and empowered more influencers to become converted buyers. Now with more genuine advocates, there is an increase in credible and personally invested influencers who in turn will influence more Mums to make informed buying decisions about product.
Within 10 weeks of the event Moose toys results include: 22 aligned, engaged, enthusiastic promotional partners with collective audience size of almost 1 Million Mums, producing 154 pieces of emotive, powerful, descriptive content including videos, stories, posts! Moose was also voted by the influences themselves as the Winner: Brand most likely to purchase, in the prestigious Bloggers Choice awards.
“You guys have done an amazing job & we’re so happy to see the great content come through.”